View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 09:54 PM
Teen

Originally Posted by Belfrybat View Post
I didn't participate last year, or I may have started then fallen away. At any rate, I'm on board this year with around 20 started quilts, all the way from just needing borders or quilting all the way down to patterns chosen, fabrics pulled and in project bags. I absolutely love project bags. I have two kinds -- the larger clear bags from Quilt in a Day and smaller 9x12" zippered pouches I get on Amazon. I've decided to also count the strips as UFOs since these are not purchased but cut from quilt leftovers. I figure they will make 4 or 5 quilts. Whew!
I love those project bags. I can see all kinds of uses for them in my sewing room....not for UFO's, hopefully , but I like to kit fabrics together for future quilt projects. Way cool!! Thank you! I just ordered some.

Also, I was surfing the web this weekend and came across a UFO challenge by All Peoples Quilt blog. They had a link to a "project list" PDF that could be printed and used for the challenge. Some of you have mentioned making a list so I thought I'd share the link.. The PDF to print is on Step 1...

http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/how-to...-ufo-challenge

Last edited by Teen; 01-11-2019 at 10:12 PM.