Old 01-14-2019, 05:00 PM
LAQUITA

Mary Christine-------I had your sweet package waiting for me when we brought our daughter 29 yo) home from the hospital today. The package was greT! Had several different kinds of teal fabrics (my fav color) a magazine, a fictional book pertaining yo Quilting (I have not read this one either) �� A quilt happy booklet of assorted stickies, a quilts sponge for all those threads, a crocheted dish towel a pattern for a table runner and the cutest tape measure as well as a bendable helping hand. I loved it all, THANK YOU SO MUCH (if you have a picture p,ease feel free to post it.)

Regarding our daughter, She was scheduled for her 9th shunt placement in her brain. She has IH (aka hydrocephalus) This one was placed in a different spot further towards the middle of her right side right above her ear. Usually we are in one day and out the next. Well, this time there were complications, we couldn't get her to wake up after the first surgery at 7:00am. No amount of physical stimulation would arouse her. Dr went back into her brain a 2nd time about 2:00pm. She was then placed in ICU, by now she's been non responsored for over 14 hours. Sometime late in the evening she started coming around. For this we were praising the Lord! She has spent 4 days in the hospital and will be in extensive rehab for a while. Her left side was greatly affected. She is unable to dress her self, feed herself, walk by herself, but she can talk, and she can walk with the assistance of a walker with arm supports/rests. Please pray for her / us during time of recovery. Thank you all!!!! BTW; her name is Shea pronounced like Shae.