View Single Post
Old 01-15-2019, 12:03 PM
d.rickman

[ATTACH=CONFIG]606811[/ATTACH]I used a thick strip of cardboard to attach onto the hangers with their own clips with the clothes hangers, and then put my bargello pieces over the cardboard then used those red and purple clips to hold them onto the cardboard until I get the 2 fabric bargellos completed - Have another red one to cut out and put together, need to have them ready for our local quilt show.....in April 2019 I find these hangers really useful for a lot of things. Now I see there are more ideas on this board, thanks everyone for sharing.[ATTACH=CONFIG]606812[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]606813[/ATTACH]I want to share my find with you as well, I found at a local hardware store - this portable hanger which will fit over any door, in the closed position, easy to remove and store and when you need it just hang it over the top of a door, open it up and the metal bar slides down and you can hang up anything you need to hang, wet or dry.
Attached Thumbnails quilt-bargello-2-cutting-hanging-done-jan-14-2019.jpg   portable-hangers-1.jpg   portable-hangers-2.jpg  

Last edited by d.rickman; 01-15-2019 at 12:17 PM.