Joanelizbay
Libster
Macybaby

Mona G
NanaKathy55
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn

Zozee

Right now, there are 6 who will definitely round-up. I've highlighted those people's names. Did I miss anyone? This is totally optional.

posted earlier...I briefly mentioned the possibility of "rounding up" (formerly doubling-up) in the 2 month group. It's likely we won't have a full group of 20 however, those of you who wish to receive 19 completed blocks may send me 19 f8s and I will send the extras to the others in the group who wish to do the same thing. This is not a requirement. If you wish to make only one block for each person, you should send me one f8 for each of your co-members. That number will only be determined once sign-ups close. Please keep in mind that should a person drop out unexpectedly from this swap and not return the items she received, something that has happened once, everyone in that group will lose one block. In the event that that person has also opted to round up, it's possible you may forfeit two blocks. A couple of people have already said they will round up but I do want to remind you all of the possibility of another unexpected drop. While I was loath to believe it would have happened once, I'm not foolish enough now to think it cannot happen again. So, before you commit to sending additional F8s, please be sure you are willing to take what I consider to be a small risk, but a risk nonetheless. Give it some thought and I'll check with all the 2 month group members before I post groups to see who wants to do what.