View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 06:44 AM
Janice McC

Default Sign-ups close Friday night! Rounding info. Group names???

Sign-ups close tomorrow night 11:59pm EST. Is there anyone out there still deciding on the 2 month group? (The 3 month group is full with one waiting.) If so, is there anything I can say or do to convince you to join us? If you are concerned about the shorter length of time, remember you may make only one block per other member, or you may round up to 19. Today, with 12 confirmed members, those not rounding up to 19 will be making 11 blocks, one for every other group member. With each person who joins, that number will go up one. That's not a lot of blocks to make in 2 months. Think about it! We'd love for you to come join us and give the Booms a try.

In the meantime...

2 month group: 12 confirmed

Cheesehead
Darcyshannon
Hav4boys
Jaba
Joanelizbay
Libster
Macybaby

Mona G
NanaKathy55
Sewbizgirl
Terriamn

Zozee

Right now, there are 9 who will definitely round-up. I've highlighted those people's names. You will be sending me 19 F8s. Based on today's count, the remaining 3 will send me 11 F8s unless you decide to round up in which case, you will also send me 19 F8s. Did I miss anyone? If anyone else joins, the number for non-rounders will go up one with each new person. Final tally on this won't come until groups settle out over the weekend.

And by the way, I'm flat out of names for groups. Any suggestions???

Last edited by Janice McC; 01-17-2019 at 06:57 AM.