View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Quiltgranny

Originally Posted by Sarah CA
From what store are you all referring to with this BOM and the other ones that have been mentioned?
Thanks, Sarah in CA
Originally Posted by belmer
I almost purchased this heritage collection from the fat quarter shop. Now I wished I would have(need to wait a while) Your blocks are just gorgious. This is going to be a treasure when it's finished. Looking fabulous already. The kansas trouble fabric is so wonderful to sew with, and no matter what new fabric you buy from them, The older fabrics always seam to match up.
Hi Sarah,

This BOM is an exclusive offer from the fatquartershop.com. To my knowledge, it is not available anywhere else. Unfortunately, they ran out of kits before the first month was even mailed out! Be sure to watch their site after the end of this BOM as sometimes the patterns themselves become available for purchase. If that is the case, then you could buy the pattern from them and use the same fabric or fabrics of your choice.

Also, as soon as this one is over in March 2010, a new one is starting up called "Hearth and Home" by the same pattern designer, Pam Buda using a new Kansas Troubles collection called "Butterfly Garden". Don't get too excited until you check with the fatquartershop.com as I heard a while back they only had 25 spots left for that one. Here's where you can learn more about it, tho.

http://www.fatquartershop.com/Hearth...Quilt-Club.asp

Hope this helps,