View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:59 PM
nursie76

Originally Posted by Lostn51
Now me being the only guy here :lol: :lol: :lol: I will say that I am very supportive of my wife's hobbies and her in general.

She has always told me that she has never seen such a devoted man in her life and is lucky to have me. I am always there to help her if needed and she will come out to the garage with me and sit and hang out while I work on a car or bike late at night after the kids are in bed.

My wife collects Barbies, Hallmark Christmas Ornaments and she is really into collecting Gemstones and Jewelry. Yes its a VERY expensive hobby but it makes her happy and she really enjoys it. She and I will hit the toy and jewelry shows, and flea markets together and she never hears me complain the first bit. And I bet I have been in every Gold Crown Hallmark store within a 300 mile radius of me!! :roll: :lol:

I think that you have a great hubby and if you would surprise him with something that he likes to do he might not go back to his "old ways".

But I think that for a marriage to work you have to take an active roll in each others lives including hobbies and interest.

Billy
AMEN! Hubby and I will celebrate our 34th anniversary in April. Taking an active roll in each others lives and communication are definitely the keys!