View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 08:24 AM
Iceblossom

I do shop my stash first and wish I could join you all in this non-buying, but I just can't resist the good deals I get at thrift stores. As far as I can commit, I will buy no full priced fabric if I can at all help it. I also need a certain amount of leeway because my one good LQS is closing shortly and I will be picking up some goodies before they go.

I will, however, be making up some bundles of fabric to send out to people to share the wealth and if I can help any of you with "collector requests" so that you don't have to buy fabric, let me know! I've made this offer and been misunderstood before, I'm not trying to give away my stash so telling me "anything you don't want" doesn't work -- I want it all. But if you are needing a specific color or theme or whatever, I might indeed have something I can send. I need particulars like minimum needed size -- most of my fabric is in fairly small pieces (I have a person I met here on the boards that gets my small crumb pieces and such leftover from fussy cutting), color, theme, etc. and it usually takes me a couple of weeks to get a package together.