View Single Post
Old 04-16-2008, 04:34 PM
tlrnhi

Originally Posted by sewbusy
yes Izy thank you so much for sharing. As for internet shopping, I have never purchased any fabric online. I am just the old fashioned kind of gal that has to see, touch and smell the stuff before I would be comfortable spending my money on it. Yet I order thread from a company half way across the US online. Maybe I will be brave enough to do that someday, just risk and see how it turn out. Many of the people on the board have been very successful with their purchases online. I am packing the flat rate box and am very surprised that it is nearly full and no where near the 20 lb limit. Thank you again your friend sewbusy
OMG Sewbusy...I understand what you mean about the one rate box. I packed one of the square ones, then tried to figure out HOW I could get more room in it. I repacked it and found MORE room to load up MORE stuff in it. Couldn't believe how much I could "cram" in there! Might be at the 20 pound limit, not sure. Hoping to get it out, along with the other things I need to mail tomorrow. Will make sure I have a spare box with me in case they DO say it's overweight. :)