View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 07:17 AM
NZquilter

Originally Posted by L'il Chickadee View Post
Ah! There's Sooners and there's Laters. Actually, I should be off to find the training wheels crowd. But please know this forum has had a positive influence on me. I've been staring down an unfinished quilt for DGD for quite some time and it has defiantly been staring back. Today I started up my sewing machine and began an attack. The first lines of stitch in the ditch have been drawn and now the battle is on. The other UFO's in the sewing room are beginning to shiver in their boots. Who rah!
Thanks for the morning laugh!

Tomorrow my DH is going to be sitting the huge State Journeymen electrician exam. I can't help but be nervous for him. I know he will do well, but this is the exam he has been studying for all four and a half years of his apprenticeship and the pressure seems huge. I have been praying all week that it goes well! I'll be going with him for support and MIL will babysit the girls. We plan to have a date lunch afterwards. I'm looking forward to that! We don't go on many dates because of the girls (and I'm terrible at trusting high school babysitters!)

Today I'll be cleaning the house; I don't want MIL to think we live in a barn, lol!