View Single Post
Old 01-26-2019, 08:03 PM
WMUTeach

Originally Posted by momof3inmn View Post
I would love to join this challenge. So I guess the first step is locating all of my UFO's??!! For me, that will require pretty much tearing apart my sewing studio to find where I've stashed them all!! Lol.

I'm curious, why do others end up with UFO's? Boredom? Change in taste/style? Time?
Momof3inmn, I create UFO's aplenty but not on purpose. I just get distracted, Squirrel!!!, by something new, a quick quilt online or a new special project that I just Have to do. Mostly, squirrels. I have finished one quilt this month and have two more that just need binding. I have one more on my January list but the month is going pretty fast. Then, I will fill my bin again for February. I don't do well with one huge pile. It is just too over whelming. I do better with a smaller pile that is reasonable to be finished in a given amount of time. Still have to fight off the squirrels and my desire to give a quilt to every one for any reason.

Welcome to the challenge. Handle your UFO's any way you want. We all work differently and we know what plan of action is reasonable and good for us. We are here to encourage one another to get some of these unfinished projects out of our way and into the hands of others.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 01-27-2019 at 09:15 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps