View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 04:19 PM
Janice McC

Terriamn, that's awful! Stay warm and safe. We're supposed to hit the low 20s tomorrow but that's better than expected a couple of days ago so I won't complain.

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
Holy cow, hubby and I just read to Target to pick up a prescription and wind was just plain brutal and we live in the city. Can’t imagine the suburbs and rural areas. My dd just texted that they are shutting down all the post offices in Minnesota tomorrow. Tonight it was - 13, tomorrow it’s supposed to be - 27.
AQ, it's a workaround or a short term fix. Often has a more negative connotation than positive, something that isn't expected to hold up is my take on it.
Originally Posted by AnnieQuilts View Post
Not that I like appearing uninformed, but what's a kluge? I'm hopelessly over-curious! LOL
I'm pretty sure you'll come up with a workable solution, Kassaundra. Here's another opportunity to be creative!
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
I got online b/c I am procrastinating. I found a 1.5 inch mistake in the quilt I am working on, meaning I have to add .75 inch strip to both long sides of the center panel of a quilt I am working on both front and backing. The center is completely quilted and everything. Earlier I was procrastinating b/c I was trying to figure out how I was going to quilt the next stages, still am not sure, but no matter for that I have to add those tiny long strips first now.