Old 02-03-2019, 05:17 AM
AnngelAnne

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs View Post
SJens that turned out so cute. I love the block it just doesn't seem to fit the quilt. I'm going to make it just gonna change it some myself. There does seem to be less people following as we go. But I'm still here. lol. My mama used to make flour sack dresses and also aprons. She made the bibbed apron. I never seen her in pants until I was about 19 yrs old. This block reminds me of her too.
I guess I am like a lot of people that were disillusioned with the title of the quilt, expecting all kinds of farm animals. But i love animals so guess that would be part of it. But as I see this quilt taking shape, it is all the things that are on a farm. It does bring back memories of my grandmother, it brings back memories of some of the animals, and the barn we used to play in. Farms aren't just about the animals, though that is my favorite part, it is about everything on a farm, so I have become more open to things related to farms and the memories it brings. Everyone's blocks are really nice, great imagination and fun.