View Single Post
Old 02-03-2019, 05:00 PM
auntjo

No Sylvia blocks to go, & absolutely no progress on putting her together since last post - a couple months?? But have been busy. Finally completed the quilting on my 13yo Gd's Christmas present quilt. I had to bring it home anyway because I'm putting it in our Guild show this next week in Folsom, CA. But I am quite happy with how it turned out. Then I needed to design a baby quilt to go w/my nephews wedding quilt (which is already almost 2 yrs late) which is also going in this weeks show - then in the mail - along w/the welcome quilt for the new baby expected in May. Then, an old friend of my now S31 is expecting her first in a month now - before her wedding, but... so had to come up with another quilt. The pattern I picked I just turned into 2 quilts - so now I have an extra. Pics attached... Have hardly even started on this winters Bonnie Hunter quilt which was finished by quite a few back at the beginning of January.. but when my sister was out in November, she finally actually hand picked from my stash the colors that she felt would work in her quilt - which is actually going to be using the Bonnie pattern from several years ago "Celtic Solstice" - so am getting ready to start that one in earnest. Pics attached[ATTACH=CONFIG]607895[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]607896[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]607897[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails full-front-frm-side-angle-better-showing-texture-quilting.jpg   full-back-side-angle-better-showing-quilting-texture.jpg   craigs-jamie-plus-1-januqry-2019.jpg