View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 08:21 AM
happylab

Okay we have the official January count. I went through all of my PM’s and we have a grand total of “25”. Yea!!!!. (Noise louder than the noise the Chief fans make during a home game). Yea! Thank-you everyone for your comments, and encouragements progress and finishes. Again Fabulous effort everyone. Remember, the progress you make last month could maybe a finish this month. “So let’s keep working on our ufo’s.”

This is month I would like to see more story lines with the quilts and maybe set a reasonable goal for ourselfs. For example I have a UFO i’m Working on this month, that started 2 years ago for my GN. She likes Olaf. I have a top for front and back, just need to sandwich and quilt and take pic. So I decided that would be my project this month. Plus do 2 small ufo’s. The reason this is a UFO, my quilting machine is acting funny, and not stitching right, it skips stitches when I quilt right to left. So I will use FMQ on my sewing machine. My second UFO for this month started 2 years ago. It’s a small twilled heart. I’m terrible at Twilling, so I finished the inner heart with plain stitching stitch. Now I just need to sandwich and quilt. I’m also working on a small heart runner. It’s just 5” squares, but I decided to enlarge it to fit my desk top. My final project this month is to finish a train throw for my GN. It’s cut out, but needs to be sewn and quilted. So my projects goal this month is 4 (2 small projects and 2 medium projects). If I have time complete one ufo charity. I have a few that just needs to be sandwiched and quilted.

So so let’s hear your ufo stories. Happy sewing/quilting.