View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 10:12 AM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz

Gentle and general reminders for everyone:

Block size: Blocks are to be 12 1/2 inches. If your block is significantly off that size, please adjust to make it as close as you can get it. Please measure as you go to catch a problem as soon as you can.
Fabric requests: Please be sure to read and understand the fabric/color requests you've received. All questions should be addressed to the fabric owner directly by PM. You can post your question here but it's easy for the post to disappear quickly down and off the top page and consequently be missed.
Posting pix and Gallery: It is not a requirement to post pix of your blocks. If you wish to and need help, above you will find a "help" tab and one of the items is how to post pix. Also, please shrink your photos to 200kb or smaller before posting here. I use these pix to add to the gallery and if they are large, I must shrink them or the pages will take forever to load. Those that I must edit myself will always be the last ones I post. I post pix as frequently as I can but that does not necessarily mean daily. Once you post a block here, please give me a few days to get it in there. If after 3 or 4 days you don't see it, send me an email with the post number of your pic (not the page #) or a 200 kb or smaller copy and I will add it.
Communication: Please stay in contact with us at least weekly. If you are an infrequent poster, please be sure to go back and read everything since your last visit and acknowledge the blocks made for you. It's not much fun to make blocks and not have them noted by the owner. Several times poor swappers left virtually every block made for them unacknowledged.

Anyone needing any assistance should not hesitate to ask! Maybe it's something I can solve or perhaps another Boomer can. You can post for the group or privately in a PM or email me. It's absolutely no trouble at all!

Thank you to everyone.