View Single Post
Old 02-18-2019, 09:06 AM
Janice McC

I cannot stress this enough, Queen, and everyone, for the sake of shipping and my sanity, the goal here is small baggies. Please fold the blocks you make neatly and put them back in the original small baggie they came in and then into the gallon sized bag for shipping back. I know the blocks will need pressing out of the baggies but the blocks will not be harmed in any way by folding. Also, it is very important to add your name as maker to the baggie, either as a label or on a slip of paper inside. I need to see who the owner is as well as who made the block. Both those board names must be easily readable from the outside of the baggies. Don't make me go looking, please! I've got eyes that are as old as I am so don't make it tiny! Thank you! And since we're talking about shipping already, do not ship me any completed blocks just because you finish early. I prep an area to accept and save them and the next few weeks are a bad time for me to receive any packages back. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
Ladies, Would your like your blocks folded and put back into the baggies you sent them in or would you rather have them in bigger baggies so that they stay flat? And If you want them in bigger baggies would some of you that double up would like both blocks in the same bag? Right now having all the blocks that I have made so far, The gallon Ziploc baggie is twice as big. You ladies tell me what you would like?

Last edited by Janice McC; 02-18-2019 at 09:12 AM.