View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:46 AM
Ditter43

Well I used to have two cats that were my babies. My husband is the greatest but while I was gone most of last summer caring for my terminally ill daughter, he gave my cats away. They wouldn't have anything to do with him and they needed frequent brushing to keep the hair down to a minimum. Soooooo, he gave them away...both to the same lady. He said they went right to her. They definately liked women the best. I still miss them every day.
Shortly after I returned home, this dog showed up at our house. His feet were raw and he was very thin. It was obvious he was just a BIG puppy and very loving. We kept him, took him to the vet and got him healthy.I named him Jake Barker.(haha) He is outside 90% of the time but I let him in occasionally when he is clean. This picture was taken on one of those occasions.I also included pictures of my cats, Chester and Baby. I miss them every day. Chester was an18# lap cat...my big baby.....

Ditter

Baby and me
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16732[/ATTACH]

Jake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16733[/ATTACH]

Chester
[ATTACH=CONFIG]16888[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-16732.jpe   attachment-16733.jpe   attachment-16888.jpe