View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 03:41 AM
Macybaby

Libster - my husband also had problems when his laptop did an update Tuesday. He has a wireless keyboard and mouse, and they stopped working. So he went to using the keyboard and mouse on the laptop - then had other problems. He finally had to restore to rebooting off a disk and putting an older backup on his machine -

But he's running a 10 year old laptop and he worked hard to get Windows 10 to install in the first place, since often the new software won't run on old hardware. I keep after him to upgrade - but he has other toys he'd rather spend money on than his computer. He has a real love/hate relationship with technology lol!

Thanks everyone for the nice comment on Nanakathy's block. I'm having so much fun taking the fabric into my stash room and seeing what I could fine. With this one, I discovered I have about 1 color of grey in yardage. But I got lucky in digging though my fat quarters - found about 10 of them in assorted grey colors, so could find some to work with that block. It was a block in EQ8's library. I changed it a bit to avoid Y seams and not have to piece the center square.