View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 09:13 AM
grann of 6

I've been incognito for a few days recovering from a head cold that doesn't want to go away. Haven't done much sewing till yesterday. I finished up my pink quilt. I think it turned out great, since I don't usually do pink, but this kit spoke to me when we visited The Quilted Fox in St. Louis, MO last fall. I did have to buy backing for it but, proudly, when I bought it I didn't buy anything else. So this is another empty bin in my stack of many bins. I also got the Dakota Sunrise quilt ready for the longarm. I had to buy backing for it, but I was a good girl and didn't. succumb to MSQC deal of the day or any sale items. Now I am starting on my Metro Rings using my collection of Grand Traverse Bay fabric. This has been sitting in my stash for I guess 2 years till I found just the right pattern for it. Since I am originally from Michigan and loved the area around Grand Traverse Bay, this will probably be a quilt I won't easily give up.

Everyone has been doing a wonderful job of shopping their stash. Keep up the good work ladies.