View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:15 AM
Baren*eh*ked_canadian

Originally Posted by bluebird
Have a DGD that shaves the hair ON her arms, is that something that the younger gals are doing? Reminds me of when they had gals shaving off their eyebrows, painted 'em on :-D
There is a girl I work with who waxes her arms, but she's black and her hair is dark and coarse. She also waxes the fine hairs on her face because they're dark.

My best friend in high school used to pluck all her eyebrows off and draw them on in a thin line, she looked like an idiot!
We sort of hinted that it looked silly, but she just got all defensive and b!tchy with us. Then several years later, while looking at old pictures she asked us why we never told her how rediculous she looked.... uh yeah, we totally did. What I don't get is how she could look at herself in the mirror and think that it looked normal?

There are some people who have very sparse eyebrow hairs and who sort of fill in the gaps, and there are ways of drawing on or filling in eyebrows that looks more natural than a thin painted-on line, lol! Oh boy...