Old 02-22-2010, 11:38 AM
Bobbinwinder

Regarding that "fabrics that go with" issue....I'm thinkin' that the ones that aren't screamin' for what they want for neighbors may be the most fun....Picture this: I'm having a great time sewing up this fantastic pattern for my swap partners and the song that keeps playin' in my head when I reach for more fabric to add is getting louder and louder and louder....what song, you ask? Expess YOURSELF! Hope everyone is laughin' with me on this one...I really needed the exercise, but getting up from the floor is a bit more than I actually had in mind!
And on that other issue....I'm scared stiff that I'm going to mix these blocks up too...I've put the ones I'm working on first into big Ziplocs (one for each swap partner) that shows lots of the fabric on one side and holds all of their info including outbound envelope on the other...sealed and safe from cat induced chaos! But, I doubt that this is going to make me bulletproof...so, I'm trying to keep my fingers crossed as much as possible...teehee.