View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 03:56 PM
vikkim

Such beautiful blocks today! Kass, I love what you did with Pam's fabric. You are an amazing artist! Pam, your blocks are so unique and beautiful! I'm so honored to be hanging out with such talented quilters!!

Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
Two blocks today, both Dutchman’s puzzle

for Terri

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609412[/ATTACH]

For Kass

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609413[/ATTACH]

Sorry your fabric isn’t all pointing the same way, I didn’t realize it until I already had the pieces cut and by then it was too late so I tried to randomize it, every which way. I have so much to learn!
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
I wasn't going to sew today, but my plans got cold rain cancelled.

Pamela, your fabric reminds me of a spring morning. I wanted to make something that was reminiscent of a spring sunrise. When my Gma died I got her small stash of fabric, she wasn't a quilter so didn't have much quilting cotton and we didn't have the same taste in fabric at all, but this one piece of fabric was my favorite. It was perfect (I think) for the sunrise look. (no worries I still have more)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609399[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609390[/ATTACH]
‘For Libster, I hope this will work in your baby quilt.
Originally Posted by Kassaundra View Post
H4B, when I first saw your fabric and your intended quilt I knew exactly what fabric I was going to pair with it. I added more bling to your fabric's bling, all the black is sparkly. I camouflaged the girly objects, but hopefully the sacrifice was worth it

[ATTACH=CONFIG]609250[/ATTACH]