Old 02-28-2019, 05:51 AM
Mama H

HI Betty,
We sold our 5300 hundred square foot home and next month will be moving into 1780 square feet next month. It was hard to know how where to start. I started with my gadgets and quilt books. I took the ones I never used to our quilt bee as give a ways. Next came my extra sewing machines. I sold them on Craigslist and ebay. There is a Yahoo group called sew it's for sale, I sold some extra embroidery hoops on that site. After all that, I realized our house was just full of stuff. Our reason for moving was due to my husband's illness. By moving it was less work for him to do and less cleanng for me. We let the kids take what they wanted, took antiques to auction, donated tons of fabric to Senior center and quilts of valour. Once an item was in the go pile, it never liked at if again. Well except for a a few pieces of fabric.

Once we went to settlement, we both felt the weight of the world lifted off our shoulders. We are living in 750 square feet with two dogs until our house is finished. Loving life and not looking back. We loved what we had, now it's time for someone else to love it.

God Bless you
A