Old 02-28-2019, 09:01 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltingcandy View Post
I finally have to realize I have a mild form of ADHD - while I was growing up I had to have at least 2 things happening at once. My mother always said I was a true Gemini. Sewing is the same way - I have at least 2 projects going at once, usually 3 or 4. And if they are all put away then them may never get finished. (Out of sight - out of mind).

My friend and I meet up for a quilting retreat in Las Vegas - just the 2 of us. We bring projects to work on, we have a the-share unit and we are there 5 -6 days, and never put anything away. It's a lot of fun.
I truly think I do, too! It was always held at bay because I had 4 kids and live on a dairy farm (for the past 47 years)....certain things demanded my attention every day...not just during the week (milking cows is a 7 day a week job). Now that I just do bookwork and not chores time is more flexible. Right now have binding almost finished on one quilt...need to square up a second, have a little one to fold over the edge to finish, one most of the block made and a leader ender project going on. Oh and then there's the quilt at the machine downstairs...I think you understand quiltingcandy!

no lint in your lung x-rays...too funny zozee!