View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 07:38 AM
Janice McC

For various reasons, I'd like to share part of something Jayne W posted over on Later:

...This boom has definitely reminded us of the whole circle of life. I'm glad we get to celebrate so new life as we all work through the loss of Joan.

Me now...
You just never know what will happen on any given day.
Joan's on my mind a lot this week. I keep thinking that the day before she died, she emailed me and talked about her embroidery work she was still getting the hang of and that she'd mailed her f8s. The next day she was gone.

Therefore, I want to tell you all that I deeply appreciate all each of you do to make this swap run as smoothly as it can. This includes most especially being positive and sharing your compliments of the work you see, keeping in touch with the group and continuing to dialog consistently and posting pix of your blocks and trying to keep them small, not always easy, especially when it's new to you. There is much more but these are the highlights I feel today. Hugs to you all. I'm working on finding more gratitude in my life and you guys are on the receiving end today. You know I'm not much of a softie but today I feel pretty mushy. Circle of life stuff, I guess.