Thread: Necchi BU Nova
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2019, 08:09 AM
OurWorkbench

Originally Posted by Steelsewing View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609516[/ATTACH]

^ this picture shows the back of my wiring block. If you look really close there are two numbers stamped into the plastic. There's a number one, and a number three. As I describe the way mine is wired I identify the 'number one' post as being to the left of the stamped number one, and the number three post to the right of the stamped number three. (I am going on the assumption that the post in the middle is number two - even though there isn't a number indicating such.)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609517[/ATTACH]
Now, with all of those considerations in place (perspective and mounting angle) here is a drawing showing which posts the wires on my Necchi are attached. Do note that is not important which of the two light leads go to post one or to post two - just that one goes to post one and one goes to post two! If the wires that are still attached to your wiring block are identical in their position in comparison to the ones on my machine... then this should be the answer for where your light leads go. If the leads on your machine are not on the same posts as the drawing, this is not your answer.

*I've never seen more than two wires per post - but I haven't seen everything. =)
Thank you so much. I really like the way you showed which wires to which positions.

Janey - Neat people never make the exciting discoveries I do.