Old 03-03-2019, 02:27 PM
QuiltingNinaSue

There are now all five of the blue Christmas Burg in a row sewn together. Reminded me of when I was about six years old, delighted that Jack Frost had decorated the window, so I could draw a picture in the frost on the inside of the window.The frost was thick and a nice drawing surface. Now I cannot imagine the inside window pane being cold enough to frost on the inside. Child view vs. adult's, I guess.

March is beginning to feel a lot like February. Snow last night, cold all day, and bitter cold tonight at five below. After Tuesday, it warms up to rain and snow toward the end of the week. Day temps do get above freezing. More rain and then snow in the forecast. Good sewing weather, but hard on the animals outside. Ducks and chickens came out, turned around and went back inside their shed. Big heating bill in February and maybe a bigger one at the end of March. All electric house is drafty and hard to heat. We have mounted a propane heater on the wall of the great room, but heating the garage this winter has drained the propane tank, down to 20% and that means I need to call and have it filled next week.

Haven't heard from Ok lately on QB, hope all is well. The cold and snow has really hit them hard lately.