View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 02:30 PM
wezecape

oh ok then your about my age . I just turned 60 on Jan 29th. I was born in 1950 . oh ya they do that to babies allot my cousins little boy had to have that done to he wore a few casts to correct his pour little leg . I am working on a dresden plate blocks I've sewn out all the blade 100 of them and will do 20 blade circles last night they are or were cut from the charm pkg I got fromn Keep sake quilting from NH. there the french country colors blues and yellows they had 50 charms in the pkg. so I got 2 blades from a 5x5 square plus a bit left over that I can make a sash or boarder for the outer edge. I am going to make a table topper of runnner for a surprise gift. then also working on 2 baby rag quilts flannel all washed and ironed ready to be cut up for two baby gilrs I have yellow, blue, pink, white and white for the backing . will do machine embroidery designs in the center of each block . it wil be the story book poems that we grew up with the drsigns there are 12 in the set are from Martha Pullens CD of designs I bought last year. well got to dash you take care tell me what your doing too ok hugs ((((())))) weze