View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:29 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
I have been wanting to purchase this program for awhile now and this week I finally did. I just downloaded EQ8 tonight and did the first lesson. Read this complete thread....very helpful. Probably make more sense once I dive in and recognize some of the terms and functions you'all are talking about. Lol... I'll be watching tutorials over the next few days and I'm just going to play. So excited.
Well I can guarantee that you will be spending "quilting" time at the computer now! A productive way to stay out of packed boxes, Teen! Enjoy your journey with EQ..I have soooo many quilts in the program. I love it for when I put blocks together and need to figure out borders...especially with on point blocks. It does all the calculations for you and I can easily figure out how much fabric I minimally need to cut those borders and if I have enough in the chunk of fabric laying the pile of possibilities! I really need to get comfortable with custom designed layouts, but that's a discussion for another day. Enjoy...enjoy...enjoy!