Old 03-04-2019, 11:02 AM
Judith1005

I received my beautiful Wall Hanging today. It is even more beautiful in person. The colors are vibrant and cheerful. I received from R-sea all the way across the pond. I do wish I could quilt as well as you ladies. I can see I'm just going to have to practice, practice and more practice.

She also sent some lovely goodies. I enjoyed the letter the most with little tid bits from her part of the world.

R-sea, It doesn't snow in our area either. Today is a over warm 79 degrees. But, my hubby and son are in the NE, Pennsylvania area for work. It is cold and snowy and I do hope the will be safe. He drives a tractor trailer for a living.

I am lucky it arrived to me all un-scathed. Here is what the packaging looked like upon delivery.

The lovely goodies she included. The orange FQ is simply gorgeous. I look forward to creating something fun with it.

And, most importantly, my Wall Hanging. It is hanging in my sewing room. I have a climate controlled sewing room in my sunroom. All that lovely square footage to myself. It used to be the kids hang out room when they were growing up. I get little visitors daily like the ones on your quilt. They seem to get in when I open the windows. The screens are the hidden roll up ones. Somehow they find a way. Unfortunately/fortunately, my Dorky/Dach/Yorky mix catches and kills them.

Thank you so much. You are very talented. I feel very spoiled.

And, after the day I've had, It was such a nice surprise.

I have two incontinent senior dogs who may be passing to the next phase soon, possibly across the Rainbow Bridge. Only time will tell. They've been sick. And, on top of that, my son thought it would be fun to bring home a boxer puppy who lord help her really is a not smart dog. Between the 3 of them. This morning I had to go out. And, There practically wasn't a surface in my living room that wasn't touched in dog urine. What a clean up. I was only gone a few hours this morning. Funnily enough, I had gone out to buy a special spray to clean up the carpet in my bedroom that one of the 2 seniors made the night before. There isn't a surface I haven't touched today. And, laundry, All the covers on the living room furniture have to be cleaned. I may be doing laundry through tomorrow. Think good thoughts for me tonight. I am resurrecting the crate that I haven't used since the Seniors were puppies. I don't have one big enough for my son's dog. I may just lock her in DS's room and let her eat the bed. Kidding, just kidding. She just might do it.

Last edited by Judith1005; 03-04-2019 at 11:06 AM.