View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 07:30 AM
Janice McC

NZQuilter, yes, of course! Please understand there's absolutely no pressure to be done early. Blocks aren't due until April 11. This is just a convenient time for me to receive packages for those of you who are ready to ship. (Some swappers like to ship as soon as they're done so they don't have to worry about them, no having to keep track of the blocks.) I know I will be home and available through the 14th so I can personally receive the packages. I dread someone shipping without letting me know so they end up held at the local PO. This has proved problematic and the person who picks up my mail isn't always reliable.

That's just fine, Queenbarbiej. Please make sure your packages have both your board name and the owner's board name visible on or through the baggie. That's very important to me. Additionally, please put them all in your large ziplock and then ship with tracking. When you get the tracking info, please email it to me, don't post it online. Also remember to include the $8 for return shipping if you didn't prepay me. (Some do.) Thank you!
Originally Posted by Queenbarbiej View Post
Janice I am ready to ship. I could ship mine out tomorrow.

Last edited by Janice McC; 03-05-2019 at 07:32 AM.