View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 09:33 AM
mjpEncinitas

Frankly the 100 hours doesn’t surprise me at all, especially with Joan’s death. I can’t imagine how much time it would take if you weren’t so organized and didn’t have a good system in place. Every time I email you privately I cringe because I know I’m adding to your burden.

We appreciate you Janice.

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
As for the next Booms, I don’t know. I’m planning at least one more this year. When is always dependent upon how the previous boom goes and my schedule. Honestly, I just don’t know yet. There’s so much time involved, I usually need a nice break between. I’m nearing the 100 hour mark on this one and that only counts my admin work, no stitching or posts as a swapper. Yes, I do keep track! Lol. To tell you and everyone the truth, when the blocks leave here for their return home, I invariably tell my husband, “I’m never doing that again! I’m done!” The last two times I told him that, he just laughed at me and reminded me I say it every time. But there will be a Boom 23 barring anything unforeseen, just don’t know exactly when.

Last edited by mjpEncinitas; 03-05-2019 at 09:41 AM.