View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 12:51 PM
rryder

I'm trying for one UFO completion in March. I have two that I want to get done. Both have been partially quilted, but need some additional quilting, so whichever one I'm most inspired to work on will get my attention...I still haven't started any new projects this year since I was working on UFOs, WIPs and some painting related things. I'm thinking it may be summer before I get to the point where I've got time to start something new. Blame it on my studio to do list that I started in Dec. 2018 to keep up with Holiday deadlines. It helped so much that I went ahead and made up a new one for 2019 with a page for each Month. What that means is that my attention is now being focussed on actually completing already started objects. Every time I think about starting a new thing I see my notebook sitting there with it's page for this month already filled with to do's and deadlines and that sure does squash any notion of starting a whole new object.... At this rate, I may never start anything new again...

Rob