View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 09:33 PM
Teen

Well..I dove right into the deep end with this program and about 85% done on a custom design. I have been making a series of Paper pieced blocks of all different sizes for some time now. When I see a vintage pattern, I just buy it or print if freebie and use my vintage fabrics....I've amassed a bunch of blocks but had no clue what to do with them.....so, I'm designing a quilt for them. Had some glitches but, for the most part, I watched tutorials and played. I imported my fabrics and uploaded my blocks. Overall, I think I did fairly well. I've got some additional blocks to make for fillers but I now know the sizes I need to make and the colors to use. I'm pretty excited.

I have one question tho...The original layout was 48x48 (default)..Since I had no clue how big to make this, I started setting blocks and adjusting them. When I realized I needed to make it bigger, I went to the layout tab and resized quilt size, check marked the box that locks in the block sizes...however, when I returned to the quilt design tab, all my blocks resized to odd measurements. What did I do wrong?

Edit to add: not sure if this info is needed but I set my grid size for,2 inches. This did not change when I reconfigured the quilt size.

Last edited by Teen; 03-05-2019 at 09:37 PM.