View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 04:35 AM
TheMerkleFamily

MJP your block is wonderful! I love the polka dots and btw I never ride a horse that isn't galloping! I would have suggested you simply stitch that cut together and keep on going When all of these gorgeous blocks are put together who will ever know the difference? (I say that regarding blocks made for me but would never do that for blocks I make for others!)

Thank you so very much - I love it and am looking forward to seeing this crazy Kaffe come together! I am not in both BOOM groups, just this one.

Christine

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
You are on a roll Pamela. I love the blocks.

Meanwhile I’m plodding along. Mrs. Merkle this one is for you. Can you say Kluge? I finished the block, including ironing and sewing on the raw edge applique, and I discovered one of the blades had a cut in the middle. I took that blade out and replaced it. My husband couldn’t find which blade it was but my son could. One of our families favorite sayings is “it’ll never be noticed on a galloping horse and that’s the only kind I ride”. My husband told me that horse isn’t even trotting. I’ll probably make a second block for you. I fussy cut all the good stuff but I have similar Kaffe fabric I can use. Are you in both booms?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609796[/ATTACH]