View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 05:24 AM
Janice McC

TG, I feel your pain about tough blocks. Jayne's turned out very well though.

PamelaOry, pretty blocks, especially like the yankee puzzle pattern for Hav.
Originally Posted by PamelaOry View Post
Three blocks finished tonight:
MJP, I cannot for the life of me see the problem; it's a beautiful block. Are you going to send this one or make a different one?
Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
[ATTACH=CONFIG]609796[/ATTACH]
Bibliostone, so colorful! It's a beauty. [QUOTE=bibliostone;8220932]Today I finished my block for themerklefamily. I don't know why the colors in the picture are so flourescent, but that is how they came out. Tried both with a flash and without, so I am blaming the light in the condo.
The pink I used is the same as what is in the fabric. This block is called Lily Patch.[/QUOTE]

Cheesehead, love the purples with DS's fabric. So pretty!
Originally Posted by Cheesehead View Post
For DarcyShannon
Terriamn, your block is a wonderful addition to TMF's blocks. The orange color is beautiful with the pink. And LOL on the sweet tooth comment
Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
For the Merklefamily, giving me permission to go Wild is like letting someone with a sweet tooth loose in a candy store.
TG, I feel your pain about the block not going together well.
Originally Posted by travelinggramma View Post
...I have been in a funk - nothing is going together like it should.
JayneW block should have been so easy - but I couldn't seem to sew a straight line and it ended up short. Its perfectly 12.5" now! I love the optical illusions in this block - and hope it goes with your stained glass look.
Darcyshannon, the purple with MJP's fabric was a fine choice. Pretty and colorful block.
Originally Posted by Darcyshannon View Post
MJP I am glad you found a fix. It is a pretty block. Here is yours. I hope you like it while you and your galloping horse ride by.
OK, I'm caught up, for now. That bluebird is at it for the third day in a row. Now he's hitting his image in all the windows. All of them on the back of the house. He stops when the sun moves around to the back and brightens the interior of the house. Hurry up sun!

Hope you all have a fine day!

Last edited by Janice McC; 03-06-2019 at 05:29 AM. Reason: incorrect/missing info