Old 03-06-2019, 06:52 AM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Susie, I'm another fan of Kwik Sew patterns and kept all the ones I used when our kids were growing up. The multisize patterns are wonderful. I don't know how many times in how many sizes I made the Western jeans patterns from my skinny kids. It wasn't until Jr High and I could get small waisted and long inseams for our boys that I quit sewing for them. The T shirt patterns are so simple to sew as well. I would color block with scraps of knit and make use of every bit of knit fabric I had! One of the things I liked about them was the consistent sizing from pattern to pattern. Well worth the investment. Freezer paper makes a great medium to transfer the pattern onto...use a Sharpie on the dull side and trace off the pattern. Have fun sewing! Here's the KwikSew link.

https://kwiksew.mccall.com/

Jeanie I'm Sewglad you had a great time at the retreat..forging new friendships and reinforcing old ones is such fun. Good luck on the 19th...from what I hear, pre surgery strengthening attributes to a successful surgery! Bless you for keeping up with it.

Cold again here...going to try to make sense of some sewing stuff...need to get some tidying up before my sis arrives in 2 1/2 weeks.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 03-15-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: shouting/all caps