View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 07:46 AM
Kelsie

Sorry, I responded last night but it wouldn't load.

I spent the afternoon researching and found that the foot pedal for the 301 and the FW are the same so I went back to the sale and went through 3 boxes of pedals but none had the right connection. I had missed a couple of little boxes but didn't buy much more. I did get the White green motor - don't ask me why, I just couldn't leave it. They have moved everything into a tent on Main Street and the prices were not like yours Bkay or perhaps I would not have been able to resist. Steelsewing I did find about 4 more throat plates but didn't buy them. We used to be in the antique business but have just bought a wee house and already don't know where everything will fit. I couldn't resist a golden opportunity like the fancy face plates but don't want to get back in the biz. I am telling myself that once I buy a 301 and a treadle then that will be the end of my machine collection. We are old enough and I have enough other hobbies that I think I can resist.
Bkay we are leaving soon to go home to Vancouver Island. We could help you with your rock beads identification if we are going past your doorstep. I don't know quite how it works but do you want to PM me?
Thank you both for your help.

Last edited by Kelsie; 03-09-2019 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling