View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 12:43 PM
Janice McC

So many of you have been making blocks this weekend and posting them. Wow! They're terrific. I just love seeing all this production, but it does keep me hopping to keep the gallery up. Well, that's a very good thing. I know I'll miss it when we all slow down eventually.

Kass, love the block you made for yourself. The design is definitely a winner.
Klaws, you are already done? My goodness.
Cheesehead, you've posted 3 beautiful blocks and had 3 posted for you. Your quilt will be stunning. Such lovely colors you chose.
Vikkim, thank you for the beautiful block you made with my Christmas fabric. I love it!
TheMerkleFamily, your first pp block is a winner! Very eye-catching. Congrats on a fine block. (If you aren't using a quarter inch paper piecing ruler, it's worth it. Immensely helpful!)
Terriman, Brrrr. "Only" 5 inches of snow is still plenty. I see you've used your inside time well though by making your blocks for Cheesehead and Libster. Very Pretty. Hope DH is feeling better.
PamelaOry, love the block for TMF. I like the scrappiness.

So, I'm all done for today with sewing and blocks. I'll check in tomorrow with you all. Thanks for all the inspiring blocks you've been making.