View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 03:16 PM
travelinggramma

I finally got my mother's tax information all together. She was a bookkeeper and has kept everything totally together. unfortunately she is having more and more issues with her keeping it all organized. But with the help of the internet - we are finished. Will send it off tomorrow to her CPA.
Of course, I gave up my table I use for quilting and thus all my stuff is in piles, but that's ok. Will get back to the blocks during the week,
My favorite block that I see is the Peaceful hours/home. Biblestone always made one and it just is beautiful. Still haven't attempted it myself though!
TMF - you certainly are churning them out. And attempting a PP with only two colors - congratualtions!
Cheesehead - love the stars over Savannah block as well as the others
JaniceMc- your use of all those colors is awesome. great job. And thank you for keeping up on the gallery.

Just a note - for those looking at my fabric - feel free to "can it". A row of jars would work fine with me. And baskets of produce too. Don't overthink it! I love the ones made so far and can't wait to put it all together!