View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 04:46 PM
Dedemac

Some awesome finishes! 4 pages since I last posted, did not get my February goal finished. But looking like I might get it completed this month. I convinced DH that with this weekends snow/rain storm (yet another one), that we just do some fun running on Saturday morning before what ever form the storm takes gets here. Then the rest of the day is for projects, surprisingly it worked, yesterday one of our stops was a Goodwill and managed to find a mate to a lamp we found a few years ago minus the shade.
I was able to sew in the afternoon and evening yesterday and today after church. Felt so nice to have my regular machine working again. I managed to piece the memory quilt, it just needs it's borders but I have to buy something for it, I don't have anything right in my stash. Was thinking something dark green? Then quick sandwich and an all-over design for quilting. Can you tell Bill was Scottish and proud of his heritage?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]610058[/ATTACH]

Since the light is starting to fade, I think I will do a little hand work on the forever WIP in front of the TV. DH's GFG it's getting close, I started this somewhere I think in 2012 should be finished 2025?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]610059[/ATTACH]

And wait for the Hot Fudge Sunday cake to come out of the oven!
Attached Thumbnails dsci4097cw.jpg   imag2403cw.jpg