View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:18 AM
Judith1005

Irishrose, I think she just knows that I'm not really taken with her yet. I have two sick Senior dogs at home. The timing couldn't have been worse. And, the Seniors haven't really taken to the puppy. Although they are tolerating her. Their just to old and small to be her play toy. And, my young adult male tolerates her a little better. But, again, he's small. So, I'm kept very busy making sure she doesn't hurt him by accident. I'll get used to her. And, she will fully potty train weather she likes it or not. But, I will crate train the disobedience out of her also. She's not been a terrific listener yet. But, she's not deaf, so, there's always hope. Yeah, my son selectively left out some of the less desirable traits when he basically told me he was getting her. And, unfortunately, because of his job, he travels a lot. So, I am kind of stuck with her. So, might as well try to make the best of it. Although, she did shock me when I found her sitting on my coffee table. Bold little Miss! We're working on manners every day!