Old 03-12-2019, 05:22 PM
oksewglad
Power Poster

Cute little critters, Bonnie.

My nephew is graduating from Police Academy the end of the month...I put together a denim quilt for him with some orange police themed fabric on the back...have it quilted and may get the binding on tonight.

Sunday the Grand girls looked through fabric 10 yo DGS wants to make pillowcases. She found some horse fabric that will work just great and then a rope fabric caught her eye and there's enough cowboy boot fabric left over from big sis's Crazy Pony quilt for cuffs. Does any of this sound familiar QNS? She was so excited! Will share pictures when we get them done!

Then 13 yo thought she'd like to make pillowcases too and found some fabric...but then recalled the fabric she set aside for Gram to make a quilt for her...well maybe she can make it for herself...of course. She choose the Warm Wishes pattern. We worked in EQ and have enough fabric to make a nice quilt for her with leftover for pillowcases. so on weekends we will be sewing!!

Oh what a day at work today...customers all day long and I am beat...all for now.