View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 01:10 PM
Janice McC

Default Boom Biz - color requests

Thank you, mjpEncinitas, for a well-timed reminder about requests. (Please email me when there is an issue and I can try to handle it privately.) That being said, I've discovered a number of blocks in the Gallery that while lovely, do not conform to the fabric requests. While some may be design choices, I suspect they were simple misunderstandings. You see colors in the F8 and either do not read the requests or misinterpret them. I discovered this with Kassaundra's blocks when I began hers earlier this week. If you haven't yet made a block for Kassaundra, please be careful. She's asking for her fabric, white and/or grey, and one feather color. If you've made a block already and you've followed those colors, or if you've contacted her directly and rec'd her go ahead, you are golden. If not, you may consider changing it. It is up to you.

Please read and reread the color requests. It's important if you wish your blocks to be used. If there is anyone who has an issue with the blocks they've seen, please let me know privately. You cannot count on me to discover it as I did with Kassaundra's. Once blocks are mailed to me, there is nothing I can do. And, I can only request that blocks be altered. I cannot make someone do something they do not wish to do, as it is ultimately their choice.

Originally Posted by mjpEncinitas View Post
I just wanted to remind my fellow boomers of my color requests. For my repeating fabric with the purple and orange polka dot companion fabric. If it’s possible, please use orange or any color in the fabric EXCEPT blue or white. that would be very helpful. Apologies if this wasn’t clear in the instructions.

For those of you who used Blue No worries, I love the blocks you made. It’ll never be noticed on a galloping horse and that’s the only kind I ride.