View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 04:47 PM
Lstew2212

Originally Posted by Janice McC View Post
Thank you, mjpEncinitas, for a well-timed reminder about requests. (Please email me when there is an issue and I can try to handle it privately.) That being said, I've discovered a number of blocks in the Gallery that while lovely, do not conform to the fabric requests. While some may be design choices, I suspect they were simple misunderstandings. You see colors in the F8 and either do not read the requests or misinterpret them. I discovered this with Kassaundra's blocks when I began hers earlier this week. If you haven't yet made a block for Kassaundra, please be careful. She's asking for her fabric, white and/or grey, and one feather color. If you've made a block already and you've followed those colors, or if you've contacted her directly and rec'd her go ahead, you are golden. If not, you may consider changing it. It is up to you.

Please read and reread the color requests. It's important if you wish your blocks to be used. If there is anyone who has an issue with the blocks they've seen, please let me know privately. You cannot count on me to discover it as I did with Kassaundra's. Once blocks are mailed to me, there is nothing I can do. And, I can only request that blocks be altered. I cannot make someone do something they do not wish to do, as it is ultimately their choice.
I am one of those who misunderstood the color request for Kass's Block, Sorry. I do have some fabric left over and will make a second block in her color request. I promise to pay closer attention with the rest of the little notes sent with the fabrics. No worries, Thank you all for keeping us on track. And thank you Janice for being a great host.