Old 03-16-2019, 06:32 AM
Iceblossom

Am enjoying seeing the other projects, especially the projects using little squares as I still have way too many of them. Watson, the scarf looks so fun!

So apparently I miscounted my purples because I still have a couple left that I want to cut and I'm already over my 42. Don't know how that happened since some of my originals didn't work out -- but I'm not complaining! I'll go through and take out some of the lighter ones. Again, the nice thing with that crumb box is the extra pieces can go right in there.

Hubby still sick but I'm going to the quilt show today as planned. I think he needs to go to urgent care, I think it would currently count as bronchitis don't want it going into pneumonia.

My house and work spaces are small, so no laying out the borders for the Not Quite Y2K quilt while hubby home, that's ok -- would rather have hubby well. So next step is to cut the white pieces for the purple quilt from the strips I've already prepared.

Then I have another project that's been waiting for layout. I can start cutting sashing for it I guess to continue my quilting momentum. I prefer to put my sashing on blocks in an L shape to the blocks, rather than in long unwieldy rows between the blocks. I was waiting to layout the quilt to make sure which blocks I'm using first since I have some extra blocks. But that sashing does need to be cut so maybe tomorrow will be the day to do it. Fabric has been prewashed and waiting for a month or two.