View Single Post
Old 03-17-2019, 07:03 PM
Kassaundra

I'm so sorry, I too have not the most supportive parents so understand the pull between your own mental health (and physical for you) and not wanting to "cut them out" all together b/c "they are your parents after all". Needing your time and distance for now is fine, don't let "others" (mostly other family members) guilt you about your choice to put your (and your baby's) health first.
Originally Posted by NZquilter View Post
Love my second block, Darcyshannon! Thank you!

I still have five blocks to make. I'm hoping to get them done this week. Last week was really stressful at home, with my parents and their continual emotional abuse on me, reaching out to me only then to tell me that they never want to see me again. My blood pressure was dangerously high at my prenatal appointment, it is a miracle I wasn't put on bed rest, or medication for it. I need my parents to leave me alone, for my health and my baby's health. Anyway, sorry for moaning!

My DH retook his election journeyman exam yesterday and walked out of the exam room very confident this time. Fingers crossed and praying! I would hate for him to be crushed a second time!

I'm so glad spring is here too! I think I'm going to plant my Dahlia bulbs tomorrow.