View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 05:45 PM
Quiltah Mama

Originally Posted by rryder View Post
Today I want to choose a new quilt to hang in my Kitchen and put away several that are covering horizontal surfaces.

I also want to do a bit of garden organizing if the weather stays pleasant. It's time to weed in between the raised beds, rejuvenate the soil in them and begin planning what veggies I want to plant. Still too cold for many things, but we could go ahead and get the kale, collards and peas in the ground now.-- Might shoot for that to be the goal for the end of the week.

Indoors- my sewing studio is staying pretty well organized thanks to last month's de-clutter and organization. But I would like to go ahead and tackle a few remaining things that are floating around on horizontal surfaces.
And, I still need to find at least one thing to throw away, recycle, donate or sell.
rryder, I must say I am so jealous right now reading your post, as I look out at my garden and my four foot raspberry post are just poking through the snow, yes,still about four feet of snow on the sunny garden area. Enjoy your time rejuvenating your area and planting your cool weather seeds. I am still quilting away dreaming of my time in the garden, it can't come soon enough. Enjoy.