View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 04:28 AM
Dedemac

Originally Posted by WMUTeach View Post
OK, here are two UFO's finished this week-end. Both started in October and have been buried since then in other unfinished work. Same fabric line but different finishes. One has light gray background with bunnies and the other the same fabric but with light yellow bunnies. The line is Bunnies by the Bay and it is too charming for words. Both passed inspection by Scout who can't resist a quilt. I have enough bunny fabric for two more quilts but will set it aside to finish other UFO's. I dug out the Mystery Train #20 as my next quilt to finish. Started in late summer, perhaps. Need to make 20 more blocks![ATTACH=CONFIG]610507[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]610505[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]610506[/ATTACH]
Great finishes WMU they are perfect for little ones!

Originally Posted by happylab View Post
Well I finished a ufo. [ATTACH=CONFIG]610523[/ATTACH] This quilt I started a few years back while at a lqs retreat. So I do not know the pattern. I backed with dark blue minke. It has a light weight batting. The quilting was done by a quilter at the lqs. I plan to keep this quilt.
Congratulations on the finish Happylab, like the way the quilting echos the border print, and ties everything together.

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
Vintage quilt top done! Yea! Sandwiching tomorrow using stash backing then off to LA next week. Then...doing some hand embroidery to finish it up....will share picture when all done...
Teen - waiting for the picture!

I have the top sandwiched trimmed and binding made, sewing it on today and will take it with to WI for the weekend and have a nice relaxing time sewing it down. With luck I will have a finished ufo on Sunday?